This award is designed to provide students with the basic skills and knowledge required to perform procurement effectively. It is made up of four elements that provide more detail on:
- What procurement is and how it is influenced by internal and external factors.
- The key operational principles and processes in undertaking procurement.
- The key legal and commercial issues that must be considered when undertaking procurement.
- How procurement performance can be measure and improved.
- Procurement Environment
- Procurement Operations
- Commercial Management in Procurement
- Performance Management in Procurement
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) are the leading international professional body for everyone who works within supply chain, logistics and transport. CILT are now in over 30 countries worldwide. They are a global membership organisation, with standards and membership status which are recognised wherever you go and wherever you work. CILT influences and shape government policy across many economies, and provide education and training at all levels and in all sectors.