We are fully approved for quality of delivery and assessment by International regulatory and awarding bodies as well as being licensed with the CoE and TVTC who recognize and accredit Associate Diplomas, Diplomas, Certificates and Awards issued by FHM.
Long Qualifications Offered by FHM
We offer 3 levels of full-time training to choose from:
Bridge Program: Awards
Technical Training: Associate Diploma
Supervisory Training: Diplomas
FHM has teamed up with the International Awarding Body, City & Guilds to offer Global Hospitality Certificates within Saudi Arabia. The Certificates are the new global standard for recognizing and rewarding professional development in the workplace, awarded for the working knowledge and experience in the Hospitality Industry.
The Certifications represent professional, authenticated achievements in four main areas:
- Food and beverage
- Front of house
How do they Work?
- They recognize the skills and experience gained on the job against an international standard benchmark, in the form of a digital badge.
- They provide a secure and verifiable record of achievement, showcased on social media to help make skills and experience visible and easy to understand.
- They motivate Individuals to progress in their job roles with certificates of competency and excellence.
- They help Employers drive performance by investing in their staff, retain talent and recruit better for a happy, effective, and efficient workforce.
Global Hospitality Certifications
In FHM, we implemented the Global Hospitality Certifications to help transform your workplace into an exceptional place to work. We currently offer 2 levels of Global Certificates:
Team Member Certificates
How Are They Delivered?
Through the Orientation Scheme, FHM’s training program which is uniquely designed to suit your workplace needs. Our qualified assessors will work with your staff to determine which certificate and scheme is most suitable for your team, then deliver the underpinning skills and knowledge that provide evidence of capability in the chosen position.
The orientation schemes include:
- College Entrants
- New Hire Employees
- Current Employees with 6 months work-based experience
- Fully competent Employees