Level 3 Individual Training programs in Facilities Management
The IWFM professional qualifications are vocational programmes of study. They are linked, where appropriate, to the IWFM FM Professional Standards and the National Occupational Standards and are clearly work-related. The qualifications provide short vocational programmes of study that meet the needs of individual candidates. There is a strong emphasis on the development of supervisory and management skills and acquisition of sector specific knowledge and understanding. Candidates are also able to build a portfolio of qualifications across a range of subject areas. Professional qualifications also support continuous professional development.
(Trainees can choose from the range of professional training programs and take individual programs or create their own longer program combining different subjects together.)
- Introduction to Facilities Management
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability in Facilities Management
- Customer and stakeholder relations in Facilities Management
- Specification and procurement of facilities supplies and services
- Health and safety responsibilities in Facilities Management
- Manage operational performance in Facilities Management
- Project management within Facilities Management operations
- Budget management of Facilities Management operations
- Understanding Facilities Management within context of an organization
- Understanding support services operations in an organization
- Space allocation in current facilities
- Building maintenance in Facilities Management
- Understand the estate management function
- Contribute to disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Understanding access management and inclusion
- Leadership, management and personal development
The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) is the professional body for workplace and facilities practitioners.
We exist to promote excellence among a worldwide community of over 17,000 and to demonstrate the value and contribution of workplace and facilities management more widely.
The IWFM was established in 2018. It builds on the proud heritage of 25 years of the British Institute of Facilities Management.
|30 Hours (1 Week)|