Level 2 Award in Contributing to the Delivery of an Entertainment Activity in Travel and Tourism
To support learners to know how to respond to customer needs when contributing to the planning, preparation and delivery of an entertainment activity.
- Entertainment is a popular part of the holiday experience, meeting customer expectations can be a challenge.
- Understand the types of entertainment in the travel and tourism industry
- Know the roles and responsibilities of an entertainer
- Know how to respond to expectations of different customer types
- Be able to contribute to the planning, preparation and delivery of an entertainment activity to meet the needs of a target audience
- Be able to assess an entertainment activity