Level 1 Certificate in Exploring the Aviation Industry
The program is aimed at new trainees starting their career in the aviation sector. It will enable the learner to fully understand what the industry is all about and assist them with their career opportunities to learn what it is required in customer service operations in an airport and progression requirements to work as ground crew.
- The aviation industry 20 hours (3 days)
- Aviation terminology 10 hours (2 days)
- Airport locational geography 10 hours (2 days)
- Customer service in aviation 20 hours (3 days)
- Teamwork in aviation 20 hours (3 days)
- Preparation for entry to employment in the aviation industry 20 hours (3 days)